Las Casas de Amarita aware of the need to protect and conserve the environment and in order to contribute to the sustainability of natural resources bases its environmental policy on:
- Comply with all regulations and regulations applicable to the agricultural tourism sector.
- Promote ecological awareness among visitors.
- Reduce the amount of waste and encourage recycling.
- Reduce the production of polluting emissions to the environment,
- using solar energy to heat the water and using wood burning fireplaces for home heat.
- Promote the responsible use of water and energy.
- Establish and share the natural management of the garden and garden.
- Promote the use of the bicycle as a tourist alternative.
- Inform tourists about the environmental policy and ecological measures implemented in the accommodation.